Friday 15 March 2013

I am the Maggot!

Sunset Over Alva

We had a guy round to fix the bath the other day.

He knew who Callum Kemp was!

Knows his dad, and also thinks it's someone setting him up.

Intriguing.

Meanwhile, my lovely friend Martine gave me a sleeping bag before leaving Edinburgh. It's 500 tog or something (apparently that's good!) and it's the bestest present in the world ever. It's long and green and I look like a maggot :op

But it keeps me toasty warm no matter where I'm sleeping.

As I mentioned, I'm over visiting my friend, Paul, in Clackmannanshire. Facebook status update:

Me: It's snowing again up in Alva :) 

Peggy: And here in Fife though the BBC don't think so

Paul: Well that explains why I kept waking up, freezing, as mi window was wide open all nite. Wot a silly boy I am...

Me: Yes... yes, you are. You need a green maggot. [pause] But you can't have a green maggot. I AM THE MAGGOT!

Paul: I'm taking you to the doctors later...

Me: Well, that's a step up from the vet I s'pose.

Mum: Marion, Paul, should I be worried.

Me: I AM THE MAGGOT!

As you can see, psychosis has already set in.

But I do love the maggot! (My sleeping bag, not Paul).

Just picked another Paul up from the station yesterday. That's going to get confusing.

We're headed up the hills later to see Lindsay.

Breakfast, Chez Paul: Buttered Crumpets with
Marmite, Ginger Jam & Peanut Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!