Wednesday 23 January 2013

Snowed Under


Well, another day of snowfall.

I was supposed to be heading to Bristol for a Tanita Tikaram concert with Dan, but they've issued more snow warnings for the South West, and my brake pads need replacing, so decided to stick it out here until it thaws a little.

Shame, I Might be Crying because I love a dose of Good Tradition.

Still, it is extremely pretty here. Went for a lovely walk in the snow the other day with Mum and Merrick.

Snow Boots










I've been doing all sorts of wintry things, from shovelling snow off the path to mashing up fat and seed for the birds. Went up to the tower to ring Plain Hunt the other night and every time the bell rang, snow fell down the sally hole. There's an icicle outside the window that is longer than my forearm! 



Even Kitty's gone into hibernation.



Measured about 6" so far.


It's Ladies' Night at the Masonic Lodge this weekend. Family tradition, and the one time of the year I attempt to don a dress. Little terrified after the excesses of the festive season. Wondering whether I can still fit into one. Should probably give my legs a shave too, can practically braid them.

Attractive image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Posts are moderated so there may be a delay before they appear. Thanks for reading!